Friday, October 27, 2006

Technology

Being a computer engineer I have always worked with technology, and so it has always been normal for me to be able to do all the cool things I do. One client my work has was amazed at how you could control a computer remotely. Whereas the engineers like myself would never think of it like that.

It's like that when you've been a Christian for so long, you get so "used to it" that you forget how amazing your life is compared to what it used to be. You forget that feeling of salvation when you first accepted Jesus into your hearts. Blogger seems to be having problems, but I'm glad God is always there, no matter what. Even though you may not appreciate Him, God is always faithful, for he loves each and everyone of us unconditionally.

Give thanks for everything that you have no matter how big or small.
"in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Thank you Jesus for the amazing life you have given me and I know that the journey is still a long way to go. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: