Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pay Attention

Most people like to have things their own way, because they think they know best. We make decisions everyday based on logic, based on what we think makes sense. What do we do when that still small voice inside of us speaks to us? Do we pay attention to it and even listen to it? That is God speaking to you. God knows what is best for you, even though you may not see it, but in the end, God's decision always turns out to be the best for His people.

""For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:9

We are only mere mortals, what right do we have to argue against the almighty God? There is no limit in what God can do.

Lead me Lord in your ways for your ways is the best for my life. Forgive me Lord for the times that I have ignored you. Teach me Lord to always be obedient to you. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: