Saturday, October 28, 2006

Education

Education is important, even Jesus had to go through a period of learning. Had he not done that, He would not have known the scriptures to be able to fight the devil, and to teach in the synagogues. Sometimes we see education as a chore, something we must do, even though we don't really want to. Education plays a big part in your life, without education you cannot grow in knowledge and wisdom.

"But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge" - 2 Peter 1:5

I'm glad I did university, from my degree I have gained the skills necessary to make me someone that is useful in my workplace. If you live a country where education is freely given, think about all the other children living in third-world countries who don't have the luxury of free education. We have education and yet we want to throw it away. Learn to appreciate the education that you have, because through it, you will have the chance to become great one day.

No comments: