Tuesday, October 31, 2006

God Hears Your Prayer

There is alot of bad things happening in this world, war in Iraq, terrorism, racism. People think why would God allow such things, well the fact is that He doesn't want those things to happen to us, but they are there because this world is full of sin and people have made a decision not to obey God.

However even through our disobedience God can still forgive us, there is not a sin too great for God to forgive. The only thing we need to do is come back to Him. When we pray and cry out to Him, our prayers are heard.

Whatever your needs are, cry out to God, come to Him and He will hear your prayers, just like how He heard the prayers of Israel when they were enslaved by the Egyptians.

Thank you Lord that you care so much about us that you hear each and every one of our prayers. I pray that you would meet my needs for today Lord and that I can be a blessing to the people around me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: