Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Job Interview

This afternoon I will be going for a job interview at Digitus Information Systems. I'm not really sure what to expect, but I believe that God has already gone before me. Whatever doors are meant to be opened, He will open, and likewise whatever doors need to be closed, He will close.

"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." - James 1:5

If you lack wisdom today, ask God to give you wisdom in whatever area it is and He will give it to you. God is not stingy, He wants to bless you.

Thank you Lord for the interview I have today, thank you Lord that you have made the way before me. I ask Lord that you would grant me wisdom for this interview. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: