Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Lord Will Bless

"The LORD will give strength to His people; The LORD will bless His people with peace." - Psalm 29:11

Wow this is an amazing promise from the word of truth, which is 100% reliable. The Lord will give strength to His people to His people. So who are His people? You are His people, when you have accepted Jesus Christ into your heart, you accept the entry into the kingdom of God. At the same time, you also accept the power of Jesus into your life. This power includes the strength:

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

and blessings:

"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:19

How good is that? We will never be able to gain entry into God's kingdom on our own. No matter how good of a person we are, it is never good enough. But by the grace of God, He sent His Son as a living sacrifice to atone for all our sins and break the bondage of sin in our lives.

Thank you Jesus for all that you have sacrificed - your life, your everything. Just so that you could save a sinner like me. I'm sorry Lord for the sins that I have committed, help me to learn from my mistakes. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

No comments: