Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Don't Be A Wuss

What do we do when problems and trials come our way? Do we run away or do we stand up and face them? By ourselves we are not very strong, but if we have God on our side who can be against us?

"In the LORD I put my trust; How can you say to my soul, "Flee as a bird to your mountain"?" - Psalm 11:1

So if we have the Lord on our side, if we put our trust in the Lord, then why do we still run away from our problems? This doesn't mean putting your trust in the Lord. When we trust in the Lord, we trust that our God is big enough to take us through the problems, to help us to overcome any obstacle.

God wants to be involved in your life, whether it be your school, work or anything. God is not someone that you just meet once a week. Whatever problems at work, school, home or anything else, you can speak to God about them. God has helped me numerous times to solve certain problems I had at work, also He's helped me at Uni, especially with my thesis.

Lord thank you that you are always there for us, I pray Lord that I would put my trust more and more in You rather than my own abilities. Make me a man and not a wuss, who runs away at the sight of a problem. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: