Monday, November 27, 2006

Sleep Deprived

For the past week or so, I've only been getting about 5 hours of sleep each night. For some this might be heaps, but for me this is nowhere near enough. I normally need at least 7 hours of sleep. Although I'm so tired right now, by coming to God, He gives rest and strengthens me.

Coffee doesn't work on me. Last night I had the strongest coffee I had ever. It was a jelly which was basically straight coffee. I ate about half a cup of that, even after that I was still able to fall asleep so easily. Sometimes hot coffee even makes me even more sleepy.

Praise God that He never fails to keep His promise. They say coffee theoretically keeps you awake, but fact is always changing. However with God, He is truth, truth that is everlasting.

"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28

1 comment:

Felix Alim said...

i need rest too! >_<

great verse..