Saturday, November 18, 2006

Trust in What?

Who or what do we rely on to give us strength each day? Yesterday I was really touched to put my full trust in the Lord. The story is that I had been planning to go for my drivers license test (Driver Qualification Test) to get my full license. Week after week I would put it off, until on Thursday I remembered that my license actually expires in November. It turns out that it actually expired on the 12th of November which was just last Sunday.

My first reaction was of panic, I thought I would have to sit through the Provisional license test again! Thank God that I didn't and so the next day I went to the RTA first thing in the morning to do the test. I was thinking, if I didn't pass the test I would just renew my license, no big deal. In my mind I didn't want to renew my license, I believed God would help me through it.

I had not done any study except flipping through the notes because it was too boring to read. I can definitely say I trusted in the Lord with all my heart. I believe if it wasn't for Him I would not have passed the exam. The most amazing thing, was that I got a PERFECT score (100%), the lady there was surprised somewhat, because not many people get 100%.

Praise God, He is awesome!

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the LORD our God." - Psalm 20:7

No comments: