Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Empowered

The last couple of days I have been feeling very tired. I'm not sure whether it's a lack of sleep or whether I'm doing too much. It's easy when we do feel tired to ask God for strength and to rely on Him. But many times when we should have asked for His strength, but we fail to. We think we can live life on our own strength, however we can only live life to the full with the strength of God.

"But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth." - Acts 1:8

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

We CAN do ALL things, but only through CHRIST who strengthens us. Life and power comes from the Lord. We do not generate our own power, but it is received from the Lord. The very breath that we breathe is borrowed from God, He could easily take it away in an instant.

Lord thank you that you have empowered us to live life to the full. Continue to strengthen me Lord so that I may a witness to you, everywhere I go. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

No comments: