Thursday, November 16, 2006

New Look

Well after almost 2 years since I've started using blogger, I've finally changed the look of my blog. This was due to the fact that I have now migrated over to the new Blogger beta and so I thought I'd try out the new layout customization. I think it doesn't look too bad at all, and the interface was not too bad. Although there were a few quirks, but having a bad line on my end didn't help either.

I haven't been blogging as much, sometimes the reason could be I just decided to read the word and worship God. Other times I've just gotten up late and so I have to rush to get to work on time. Often times it can be like that especially for working people, either we are just too busy and can't afford to spend time with God or we are so busy that we get tired and just don't feel like spending time with God.

You might think that it's a waste of time, but the truth is, you can't afford NOT to spend time with God. To be able to live a righteous life, our relationship with God must grow. The only way a relationship can grow is if you spend time with the other person. By growing in the Lord our spiritual lives are also strengthened. By being strong spiritually, it will translate to our physical lives.

Lord I pray that I would not fail to always remember to put you first, no matter how busy I am. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: