Friday, November 10, 2006

Come Back

When we go through tough times and it seems like God is not there, it can be difficult. You start to wonder, where are you God? I don't feel you anymore...why is this happening?

But what really is happening is that you are the one that has left God, sometimes out of our own fleshly desires we leave God to satisfy our own cravings. Then when we hit problems, we ask why? If you want a reason, it's simply because you have decided to leave God.

God will never leave us nor forsake us, He would never let the devil snatch us from His hands, but we have a choice to move away from Him. Don't blame God when we face the consequences of our own actions. The only way we can be forgiven and restored is if we come back to Him.

Lord thank you for your unfailing love for us, that no matter how much we disobey you, no matter how much we have hurt you, yet you are willing to take us back with open arms. Forgive me Lord for the times that I have failed you, I pray that you would help me to be strengthened and not make the same mistakes again. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Hey Victor,

Nice blog! I just had one observation about this post, even though there are times when we have strayed from God, there are other times that he wants to instill in us that our faith cannot be built upon "feelings" or "what we see before us." In essence we have to trust and walk by faith and not by sight.

be blessed,
Jay

Victor said...

Hi Jay,

You are absolutely right! Thanks for that. Sometimes it's hard to include everything, because the post would just be too long. I was trying to keep it to the point.

I guess this is why comments exists.

God bless,
Victor