Friday, December 01, 2006

Day Off

Thank you Lord for this wonderful day that I can just rest and not have to do any work (I'm sure I'll end up doing some work though). Yesterday was my last day at work for my old job. Next Monday I will be starting at my new job in North Sydney. It will be an interesting experience, praise God that He has opened the doors.

There's just so many things I could thank God for. Truly there is nothing impossible for God. I've heard testimonies where God has changed someone from nothing, from the lowest of lows, to becoming a someone and rising up to a new level. Truly I would not be here if it wasn't for the grace and mercy of God. I praise God for the wonderful church I have the priviledge of sharing this walk with God. Without the support of friends and family there is no way anyone could survive.

If you're feeling like you can't go on anymore, just want to encourage you that there is still hope and always will be. Look to Jesus, He will take you from the pits to glory after glory. Keep going, don't give up!

No comments: