Sunday, September 10, 2006

Who Am I? (part 2)

"Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me" (1)

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished" - Romans 3:23-25

Thank you Jesus that you care about me.
Thank you Jesus that you came for me.
Thank you Jesus that you sufferered for me.
Thank you Jesus that you died for me.

Thank you Jesus that I am made whole.
Thank you Jesus that I am made new.
Thank you Jesus that I am no longer a sinner.
Thank you Jesus that I can be called your child.

Jesus loves you, but will you accept His love?

(1) Who Am I By Casting Crowns

1 comment:

Analu said...

Hi victor! I've been busy! I had to travel with my family and now I have to do so many things for college! I'm tired!!!!
How are you???

That last post of mine was about our president and his lies!!!