Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mind of Christ

I've been living with my sister's family ever since I came to Australia and God has been telling me to move on. At the moment the job that I have has average (or below average pay) and plus I've been helping my sister to pay off her debt, it's not helping me to save much money at all. Our God is not an average Go, but an above average and supernatural God. Nothing is impossible for Him. I don't know how God is going to provide for me, the only thing I know is that He will somehow provide for my needs.

"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. " - 1 Corinthians 15:57

God has the victory, we can only do so much, but in the end it is the Lord who works through all things to cause them to be for the good of His people. Our human minds are limited, but God's way of thinking is higher than ours. By being in Jesus Christ we also have access to the mind of Christ. No matter what the devil tries to make you think, we have victory over the evil one.

"For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ. "" - 1 Corinthians 2:16

No comments: