Thursday, September 28, 2006

Limited World

The world has its limits. Scientists have predicted that the end of the world will come, planet Earth is not going to last forever. So it is important what we put our faith into, do we put it into the world or God. By putting your faith in the world it means to let things like money, career, property and other things rule your life. Essentially you live life tso that you can have all these things, because it is what our human nature wants.

"Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world." - Galatians 4:3

However our human nature is selfish, it only seeks to please one self. Before becoming a Christian that was my behaviour, I would always do things for myself. By receiving God, He has broken the bondage that came from ruling my own life. Now I have Jesus to rule my life, and I cannot think of a better person to do it.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." - 2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments: