Monday, December 05, 2005

Youthopean of the year

Function-Y was on today, we had so much fun. This was our last "official" Youthopea (our youth group) meeting. I won the Youthopean of the year award, which is pretty cool. Totally unexpected, but praise God for everything He's done in my life. There were other awards as well like: best dressed, humble, helpful, encouraging and dedicated. They were won by others Youthopeans. Next week we're having trivia, so if you want to find out more check out the Youthopea website.

I got a second interview for the Amazon.com job I applied for. Again totally unexpected because I didn't think the first interview went too well. Since I already got a job I'll just do the interview but I might not be able to accept the job. After all the job will be based in Seattle...

2 comments:

Felix Alim said...

congrats!

huh? based in seatle? u have to move there if u get the job?

Victor said...

Yea, which is why I don't really want to do it, but I haven't got the job yet anyway so it's ok.