Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Don't forget the real meaning of Christmas, Jesus is the reason for the season. Today was the debut performance of the Hope Church Choir and Drama team together. It turned out ok, I think we could have done better though, but in the end I think the most important thing was that the people enjoyed it (I hope).

This week has been filled with lots of eating, fun and laughter. On Thursday, my work had our Christmas lunch at Kobe Jones, which is a Japanese restaurant in Darling Harbour (City). The food was quite nice, however it was quite expensive.

Friday was the first day of Christmas holiday, so I spent the day cleaning the house and did some Christmas shopping. At night did some more eating since one of my uni friends had a birthday.

Saturday had a Christmas Eve special service at the Pastor's house, and yet some more eating and lots of fun too. Played a game called Balderdash. If you haven't played it, try it! (It's a boardgame)

Today was awesome! Christmas service really hit it off at Hope Church. Great to see alot of people turning up for it. Afterwards went to the beach, but I didn't swim. Just stayed on the sand playing othello with my friend and just talked for most of the time. Finally did some more eating at the place of a guy from church, he had a barbecue going, the food was totally superb.

1 comment:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger across the ditch. It seems like you had a lot of fun !!! You are only young once, so make the most of it, because I can tell you now when you get old(er) it's different (hehe) Great blog. I'll be back........