Wednesday, December 14, 2005

On the third day of work...

...my true love came to me....NOT! hehe

I missed writing about the second day >< well the second day wasn't too exciting, except as I was about to go home I got a scare. I actually filled up my car with petrol and it cost about $25. I had no cash on me and I thought I had about $30 in the bank and so I could use my bankcard to pay. So I went up to the counter to pay and what happens.... "Transaction declined!"... I tried it again and the same thing happened... So I go to the ATM there to check my balance, and it turns out I only had $19 in my account. Then I started freaking (but not really, since I'm usually a calm person). I remembered that I had some coins in the car. I went back to the car to get the coins and there were $9 worth of coins..phew..
In the end I managed to pay it with my $9 of coins and the rest of it using my bankcard. Just today I received my pay (from my old job) so everything is ok now.

Earlier in the day I was given the "special" task of researching good notebooks (laptops) I would like for myself. It sounded awesome, but man it's hard work.

Today I started learning about Satellite Forms - the development tool to create the programs on Palm devices. It was pretty cool, I made a few small programs to try it out. So I'll be doing more of that later on.

2 more sleeps till camp... I can't wait.

No comments: