Friday, December 09, 2005

Feeling hot hot hot

Man last few days has been pretty hot, a couple of days ago it reached 40 degrees celcius (I think that would be 104 degrees fahrenheit). Definitely was not a good day to be going out. As soon as I stepped outside, I would start sweating. That was the worst it got so far anyway, lately it's cooled abit. Still hot nonetheless. I'd do winter over summer anyday I think... but my favourite is spring, not too cold and not too hot, it's just right.

Stayed at home today, for most of the time anyway. Feels like I haven't stayed home for a while, always been going out either to run errands or out with friends. It was good to stay home today I guess, gave me some time to take time out and relax. Took an afternoon nap, which I have probably never done in quite some time now. Finally got my room cleaned up abit, so the days didn't turn out so bad after all.

If you have an RSS reader, the URL to subscribe to the feed is:
http://v1c.blogspot.com/atom.xml

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geeez hot hot