Monday, December 12, 2005

First day

Had my first day of work at the new job. Nothing exiting really, spent half the day trying to install programs into my laptop (that they gave me). Since it was so slow, they might be giving me a better one. Then only did some actual work towards the last few hours where I started doing some evaluations on the scanXpress application.

Today I learnt what cous cous are. I've never eaten them before, but today I had it for lunch, it was pretty nice. If you don't know what they are, they are kinda like a rice replacement. Looks like small yellow grains, and it's actually made of wheat I think.

1 comment:

Victor said...

Yea the cous cous was pretty good. Don't take my word for it, try it yourself =)

I can't believe we're having those riots here in Australia. It's sad that some people would go and do that. It's just so un-Australian...

Apparently it started when some middle-eastern guys bashed up some lifeguards. Then the white guys went after the middle-eastern guys to get revenge.