Tuesday, October 18, 2005

SA...KA...TA!

Yes we had SAKATA today! For those of you that don't know what the heck I'm talking about, SAKATA is a brand of rice crackers. I brought some for today's UniCell meeting. What I did was I bought two different flavours, and I opened them and switched them around. So that they would be in the wrong packaging.

The point of this was to show that sometimes people label themselves as Christians but they don't really act like one. So it's like having a packet of Pizza flavoured rice crackers, but tasting like cream cheese.

So for those of you that have experienced this, i.e. known a Christian who didn't act like one. We're not all like that, but I guess just be mindful that we are human and thus we're not perfect either.

So the point is to LIVE out what you SAY. i.e. if you're a Christian, then act like one.

Dieu te benir (that's French for God bless =D)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't been able to sleep so I decided to check out some blogs and I found yours. I love that analogy you gave about Christians and crackers. You know it is absolutely true. Christians are the very reason people don't know the Lord. http://farmorethanrubies.blogspot.com/