Friday, October 07, 2005

I WON!!

Praise GOD! I'm soo happy as you can imagine after you've just won something. I didn't even know I won it until the prizes actually got delivered. I came home today and I saw a box on the table with my name on it. At first I thought it was just an old parcel box. However after closer inspection I saw that it was actually sealed. So then I got a little excited of course. Inside I found a DVD and a CD. WOW! Thanks to FreshRadio, listen to them online - http://www.freshradio.net.

The DVD: Planetshakers: Evermore
*

The CD: Olivia The Band (self-titled)
*

They are awesome, I recommend it to everyone =)

I bought my friend her birthday present today. I feel kinda bad that I didn't look hard enough, well I hope she likes it. I also bought 2 shirts for myself, it's about time I got some new clothes...

* Pictures taken from http://www.koorong.com.au

3 comments:

Felix Alim said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

heheh i once won lip gloss from dolly magazine.. it smelt pretty bad, but i got like this ring thing and some other cosmetics product.

i remember once at my primary school we had to sell easter eggs for $3 a bag, and the person that sold the most won a tv. and i was like i wonder if i won, but then realised that u needed to sell at least one box, and i didnt even do that. my only customers were my family=]

Victor said...

ace of base sounds familiar... but I can't recall hearing any of their music..