Thursday, October 06, 2005

One in a million

All my life I've caught the buses and never have I been in a defected bus. I've been on broken down trains, but never buses. Well today (yesterday) was the day, the bus was somehow possessed because every few seconds or so the back door would just open. It went on for some time until the bus driver got everyone out and told us to go to the nearest bus stop to catch another bus to uni.

So in the end I ended up being late for my lecture...not that it really matters anyway because I didn't pay attention half the time, mainly because I didn't get a chance to print out the lecture notes. Besides I prefer to read the textbook.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you define "web usability?" What is your Thesis staement? I'm just curious...

Victor said...

The vision for my thesis is:
To create a browser, capable of capturing usability information in a clear, concise and useful manner.

Essentially the browser is aimed to assist developers in running usability tests on their websites. Hence promoting usability on the web.

Victor said...

It was ... different I guess, but no I don't get scared by stuff like that..