Monday, October 03, 2005

Hot and Cold

Today is a public holiday for people in NSW, Australia. So everyone (or most people anyway) had a day off (school, work, uni, etc.) It was a pretty nice day, sunny, warm, a typical day for the beach. But nooo I had to go to uni to do my assignment. I heard it was soo HOT outside, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I was inside the computer labs most of the day and it was soo COLD inside.

On the way home from uni, one of the traffic lights in the city seemed to have got a bug. The light stayed on red (even though there were no cars going the other way), for over 10 minutes! I think it got caught in an infinite loop because my friends and I stayed there in the corner waiting for it to go green, but it didn't. We walked for another block and still it was red. The cars were piling up, drivers were wondering what was going on...eventually people who were daring decided to just run the red light.

I didn't stay long enough to know what happened...so I guess you can just use your imagination ^_-

No comments: