Wednesday, February 01, 2006

THE Will

Work seems to be getting abit less directed now, because we have so much to do and I don't know where to begin. I feel bad when I keep bothering my boss asking him what i should do. I guess I just have to try to find things to do and do them. Then again I don't want to be doing the wrong things.

The first official home cell of the year was today. It was a combined home cell, we will be having combined home cell for the month of February. I found out I am no longer in my old cell group but I've been moved to another one. I trust there must be a good reason for doing so, not really sure what that is. I guess now I don't have to travel as far, which is good!

I'll share abit about what we learnt at home cell.

I've never received a will before but I bet it would be pretty exciting being able to inherit wealth or property. However God's will is even better! Since God owns everything when we as children of God inherit his kingdom how much would we have? well...to say the least...HEAPS! How cool is that? God's will is always to bless us because when we are His children, just like how a good earthly father would, but even more. An earthly father is still human and is prone to mistakes. God is a perfect God and has a perfect plan for His children.

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans not to harm you but to prosper you and to give you a hope and a future" - Jeremiah 29:11

God bless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah 29:11 .. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

This verse is what my youth group bases itself on, and many others..

- Just a random passer-by - philz

Felix Alim said...

that's an awesome verse phil..

i'm going to use that in my blog lol =P

keep up the good work vic!

God Bless! :)