Friday, February 17, 2006

Run forest! Run!

Well today I finally started doing my morning jog again, put my new shoes to use. I didn't feel too tired after it, even though I haven't done it for at least 3-4 months. Right now, I'm just doing 1 lap around the block, but later on hopefully I'll be able to do more.

At work I was by myself most of the day, because the other people (my bosses) had to go see some clients. So I had the whole office to myself. The only thing was, I had no idea what to do, because we had done alot of the work already before, so there wasn't that much work to do. Except of course more programming work, but I needed more info on what I had to do. So in the end I just tried doing bits and pieces here and there. Tried to not waste time, oh and I made use of the time to arrange things - like going to my friend's youth - but in the end it didn't work out anyway. Oh well, maybe next time.

I got a surprise from my bosses when they got back, which was nice. They bought me Simon Johnson hand made chocolate truffles. Actually I haven't even tried it yet, just took it out of my bag now. I'm sure they're very nice though.

Ok one of my fans is getting abit impatient so I'll write more later. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice choco!!!!
*drooling*