Saturday, February 11, 2006

New shoes

I finally bought my new shoes today! I think the last time I bought a shoe was at least 1.5 years ago. I didn't think that was that bad until a friend of mine told me how she buys on average one every few months. I don't know what's with girls and shoes and handbags... it's a mystery...I guess I know there are shoes for different occasions but only one pair for each is enough, I guess the problem there is that they have to match with outfits whereas with guys we pretty much have similar outfits everytime...hmmm starting to make sense.. hehe

Now that I got proper sport shoes, I think I'm going to start doing my morning runs (NOT the toilet one) again. I still need to get new dress shoes though, probably buy them sometime this coming week. The ones I have now are the same ones I've had since my year 12 formal, and it's not looking that great. I don't want to spend money, but I guess when you have to, you got no choice...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great man..so started buying shoes..thats nice..why dont u try out this online store..it has good collections..