Saturday, January 28, 2006

Just for fun

Had a great time today chilling at home. Thanks to my friends for coming over and hanging with me. This kind of stuff doesn't normally happen at my place, usually at other people's place, so yea it was nice to be at home for a change. Good thing is, I don't have to go anywhere haha. We should have it at my place more often ^^

It's been a while since I blogged huh... well I was at Melbourne most of last week so I'll blame it on that. Melbourne was alot of fun though, but at the same time alot of hard work. I was "working" over 12 hours each day. So because of that I didn't get to watch the tennis matches I wanted to watch and we didn't have much time to go shopping or go around Melbourne at all. It's all good though, after all I didn't pay a single cent while I was there.

No comments: