Tuesday, January 17, 2006

From Superman to Iron Chef

A friend had his bucks party on Saturday. Oh man... I certainly would not want to be in his shoes at the time. The guys made him dress up as Superman and got him to run around Darling Harbour (for those who don't know, ALOT of people are always at Darling Harbour). So here he is making a fool of himself in front of hundreds of people, running around in a Superman suit. Then he was made to get as many people to take photos WITH him and also ASK for donations so that he could buy a child a movie ticket. Eventually he did it, raising $13 for the ticket. He did very well, go Superman!!

The next day it was the battle of the Iron Chef, and the venue - Youthopea. 6 Iron Chefs battle it out, it was great to see people bring out their cooking talents. The food was brilliant to say the least. I feel like cooking now, or at least try (since I'm not very good...)

Well next week should be more fun, but sadly I won't be there since I will be going to Melbourne for a business/work trip. This is my first time travelling for work - well I only did start a couple of months ago. I'm excited and nervous at the same time, but I think it should be ok. Hopefully the clients will be cooperative...

You may hear from me while I'm down there. I'll be gone for about 8 days. If not you'll hear from me when I get back =)

God bless!

1 comment:

Felix Alim said...

oo that's awesome..

what kind of clients do u deal with? what services do u provide?