Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back to work

Got a good workout yesterday, carrying tonnes and tonnes of soil, pebbles and sand. My hands are still hurting from carrying all those bucket loads.

Today is back to work day, for me anyway (most people were already back to work yesterday). So I got an extra day, YAY! Well it's good to know that I'm going to be getting money again, I so need some right now, after all the stuff I bought for Christmas. Then I got other stuff I need to buy right now as well.

DotCom is back on again, DotCom stands for Discipling OThers for the COMmission. Basically it's where we learn the bible in a one on one situation. So at the moment I am a disciple of my DotCOM leader. Later once I have gone through it I will be able to discple others too, so in essence we are trying to teach the bible to as many as possible. DotCOM is run by Hope Mission Centre.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! .com! go wiktor, work work... finish your gardening already