Sunday, August 27, 2006

Options

Yesterday I finally got a haircut after over 2 months of not getting a haircut. The first option I had was to choose between the different hairdressers around the area. After I had chosen to go to the one in Burwood. I had to decide what kind of haircut I wanted. Ever since I was little I've never actually gotten a proper styled cut, usually my haircut would just be blend in on the sides and back and then spiked a little at the top. Basically I just get my hair cut pretty short.

This time because the lady couldn't really understand what I was saying, she had me choose from a book, what style I wanted. So I choose one and that was that. In the end, my hair turned out quite alright, but it's not as short as it usually is. So it's probably gonna grow out pretty quickly.

I've learnt that throughout life, you can make your own plans, but ultimately whatever God has planned WILL come to pass.

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." - Proverbs 16:9

No comments: