Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Future in His Hands

Throughout our lives we face many decisions and choices. Some are big some are small, whatever you choose we need to realise that God has a bigger plan for your life. Not only does He have a plan for you but He has the best plan for your life.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

God's direction is there for the taking, but again although God is willing to give it to us, we need to ask for it and receive it. The most important decision I made in my life is to accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and personal saviour. For without Him, I would not be where I am today. He transformed my thinking and outlook on life. Without God, I would have just been stumbling along in this game of life. With God, I now have direction and wisdom that He has given me.

I encourage all of you to think about this one choice you have, that God has given you:
"Where will you spend eternity?"

No comments: