Thursday, August 25, 2005

Unreal!

WOW! is all I can say, there are no words to describe God's goodness. To think that I have come as far as I have now. Ten years ago I would never have dreamed to come this far. When I was in school growing up, I was just an ordinary kid, I didn't do that well at school, just barely passing.

Ten years later... I'm attending one of the top universities in Australia (UNSW). Now not only am I a student, I am also employed as a casual tutor and lab demonstrator in one of my favourite subjects (Human Computer Interaction).

Then I started to think, how much I'm actually doing these days. I'm doing my thesis, working as an IT Service Desk Analyst, doing casual tutoring and very soon I will be leading a cell (bible study) group at uni. I would never have imagined to be where I am right now.

God is awesome, He is truly the way, the truth and the life. Keep persevering, only God can turn the 'unreal' to something 'real'.

God bless you all =)

1 comment: