Sunday, August 21, 2005

First time

The first time I had ever heard of a "food date". Well I had "lunch" (which was mainly coffee and she brought some breakfast bars for us to eat) with my friend, and so it was our so called "food date". I thought it was pretty funny =P

The first time I've been to karaoke. Can you believe it? I'm like almost 22 and I've never been to karaoke! Well it's about time and it was lots of fun too. I can't wait for the next time we go. I so want to get the singstar game (Playstation) but then I gotta think about how much time I'll have to play it...

Well you've probably noticed there's no tagboard, well..that's because the one I was using broke...this is the second time now, so I'm reluctant to putting another one up, unless people really want it, hook me up with some reliable tagboards, and it HAS to be FREE.

No comments: