Thursday, May 04, 2006

Shopping Spree

Today I've set a new record for the most amount of money I've spent when going shopping - just under $350. Today I went to Westfield (one of the shopping centres we have here in Sydney) and walked around for about 2 hours. I came out with 2 business shirts, a pair of dress shoes, a woollen coat and a long sleeved T-shirt (which I got for free with the coat).

Come to think of it, I just spent almost $350 in 2 hours...wow...that can't be very healthy (for my bank account anyway). I've justified my spending with the fact that I haven't gone shopping since late last year (or early this year).

Anyway, I'm going to need to pack my bags since I'm heading to Adelaide tomorrow afternoon. Yet another business trip. Hopefully I won't have to to work too hard.

No comments: