Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Luna Park

Today I was actually planning on staying home to do some uni work (I am soo behind). Instead my sister (older) asked me if I wanted to go to Luna Park. For those who have no idea what is Luna Park, it is an amusement park. So since my sister offered to pay for the ticket, I thought I may as well go, after all what have I got to lose...

So I ended up going, a friend of mine wanted to go as well, so she came and brought her little brother along. We got to the park at about 2pm and so we had 4 hours to go on as many rides as we can (since the park closes at 6pm). Even though we had 4 hours, I knew it was never going to be enough. I don't think we even covered half of the things that were there, and some of the rides were also closed, so that was a shame.

Some of the things we rode on were Wild Mouse (a rollercoaster type ride), Flying saucer (similar to a gravitron where they spin you really fast, but it also spins vertically), Dodgem cars (always a favourite), Spider (another one of those spinning rides, which was surprisingly fun). The only regret I had that day was going on the Ranger ride (which is like a pirate ship ride, where it spins you upside down). After that ride, I started getting sick and feeling light headed. Not long after that I went on another ride that spun you around and around, which did not help at all. I felt so sick I vomitted afterwards (in the toilet of course).

Apart from getting sick, it was a really fun day. I got to meet my friend's little brother, which was cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heheh yeah luna park was heaps good! the pirate ship like thing was not bad.. i did the whole ride without holding on to the bars ! :p