Friday, July 01, 2005

Holi-days!

Exams are finally over! woohoo...that wasn't so bad now was it? hehe. Actually it was much better than I would have imagined. The first exam I had (Wednesday) was for User Interface Design and Construction, I didn't study that much because most of it you can't really study for. Praise God he helped me get through that exam, it wasn't too bad. Next (and last) came the one subject dreaded by most CSE students, Operating Systems (Thursday). In the past people have said how easy the final exam was, and good thing they were right. I studied quite a bit for it and I'm glad how it turned out. Of course I couldn't have done it without God, he gives me what wisdom I have today.

After my last exam on Thursday, it was raining that day so we couldn't really do much. So me and a couple of my friends decided to go to Eastgardens and watch a movie. We decided on War of the Worlds, in the end, we kinda regretted watching that movie. I think you get the point. I realised that it was the last day of the financial year and the sales are ending soon, but because of the rain, I couldn't be bothered going to the city.

Pray that it doesn't rain tomorrow for YCG (http://ycg.hopemissioncentre.com/).

Current Mood: pleased

No comments: