Saturday, July 15, 2006

Set Free!

Today I am longer bound by the strains and bondage that has plagued me over the past one and a half years - my braces. My teeth are now free, and boy does it feel gooood. Praise God! I don't have to worry about getting food stuck in my braces. The only thing left is that I have to wear a retainer for a while, which isn't so bad I guess.

Work has been so hectic the last week or so. A few clients are having problems putting orders into their accounting system. Plus we got a Melbourne trade fair coming up as well, so there's alot of preparation yet to be done for that one. Melbourne is the BIG one, there will be over 1000 companies attending that fair. It's so big, they had to take out the entire exhibition, a tent outside, plus another building not too far away from the exhibition centre.

The fair is going to run for 5 days, I can't wait to see it, but at the same time because it's going to go over the weekend, I'm not too keen on missin church again...

No comments: