Thursday, April 06, 2006

Falling With Style

Last saturday during the basketball game at YCG (Youth Cup Games), I was "flying" or in the words of Woody - "falling with style". How did it happen? you say. Well it was all because I jumped up for a shot block, but it was mistimed and the shooter bumped right into me while I was mid air and knocked me even higher. At which point my body flipped until it was horizontal to the floor. By now gravity had caught up and I could see the floor right under me. I thought - "uh oh" - and before you know it, I was rolling on the floor.

I thought I was going to break some bones, but praise God all I got were some bruises. I sat out the rest of the game but we won anyway so it was all good.

This week I've also got the office to myself for Wednesday and Thursday. You might think that - "cool, you can do whatever you like man" - no you're wrong. I think it was probably worse than having my boss there in the office, because I had to take all the phone calls and other office duties. Plus I had my own work to do as well. It's a good experience, but I wouldn't want to do it for a prolonged period of time. Hopefully we can get more employees so I won't be by myself. Anyone interested in doing Palm OS programming?

This is gonna be a relatively long post because I've lost my Internet connection for a while now.

Choir is back again after a very very long break. We're doing a performance for Easter special. Everyone is invited!! So come!! Contact me for more info or visit the Hope Mission Centre website.

No comments: