Friday, June 17, 2005

Home sweet home

came home today from uni, hallelujah, praise GOD!....now you're probably thinking why am I so glad to be home...well today I had to go home today by myself and the last bus was at 9.28, but I got to the station at 9.50 (ish) soo...I ended up walking home...in the dark and all, which reminded me of this verse:

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

So praise God for getting me home safely =)

Current Mood: thankful

2 comments:

Victor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Complimenting Commenter said...

That is really cool that you got back safe and sound. The verse that you chose fits very well. Neat post.