Thursday, June 09, 2005

As sick as a dog

Headache, body ache, major nasal congestion, fever and to top it off, my nose bled twice today...and that pretty much sums up most of the day...

On a more positive note, I got some work done on my assignment, now my drawing app can print and I've got preferences to change the background colour. Also finished the UML class diagram for it (well I hope it's right).

On the bus to central one of the people I helped while working (at IT Service Desk) remembered me, because I was helping her to get on to UniWide. So we chatted until Central, about stuff. That was unexpected, but I guess at those times, makes you feel good that you're working at IT Service Desk.

I'm going to sleep before 12 tonight...well trying to, this would be the first time I've slept before 12 since December I think...

Other news:
Apple announced that they will be using Intel chips, exciting stuff!!

No comments: