Sunday, April 24, 2005

Privacy...

I have to do an essay on the values of privacy for Ethics. It's a group essay and we have to do 20 pages :/
there are 4 of us so that means 5 pages each...what to write?? what to write??

I should be doing it now...but if only I had things to write about...I've done about 1000 words, got another 1500 words to go :/
ok I've got a few points:
- to control information
- to protect our dignity
- to create intimacy
- to have relationships
- to restrict access
- to develop ourselves

Now the hard bit is expanding all this into a 2500 word document. To make matters worse my teeth hurst realli relli bad coz I just got braces for my bottom teeth. I'm hungry but every time I eat it hurts even more =(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well I've got 2 phrases for u, "Good Luck" and "Get Well Soon". Oh nice layout btw, u might as well teach me how to make it if u have spare time :P

Victor said...

oh thanks...ur up early hehe
it's very easy actually coz u can use a template =P

Felix Alim said...

hey victor =D u have a blog too? =P