Monday, April 25, 2005

Almost there...

Finally finished my powerpoint slides for the presentation tomorrow, but am I ready for it? definitely not...not yet anyway...I think there's gonna be some improvisation tomorrow. Thidar finished everything today, she is just too good. It's a good thing we have her in our group =P I've been doing ethics for the past 3 days...this is insane, I need to do my thesis >< argh so much to do...and so little time...

My teeth is getting better now, not hurting as much which is good. I got the Maccas happy meal toys from Niken today. They're the dogs. They're so cute, I'll post some pics later. Too tired now, need to sleep, gotta get up at 6am tommorow to go to uni for work.

Oh and praise God I finally got someone to buy my iPod. Now I can buy other stuff hehe ^^

No comments: