Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Resources galore

Over the past week I have been checking out some interesting blogs and I had no idea that so many churches and even the pastors themselves are using this tool to share and help others.

One great blog I've been reading is called Swerve and it's the blog from the pastors (I believe) of LifeChurch.tv. Reading their blog has really opened my eyes as to how alot of churches fail to see some of the most basic principles and also how much more I need to learn as a disciple of Christ.

If you are a ministry leader or interested in what Christianity is all about, I strongly recommend having a read.

Also Youthopea is developing a brand new website so stay tuned, there will be plenty of cool stuff to be made available. One thing I'm excited about is that we will have our Channel-H available online! This week's Channel-H (you can see me on there - the guy in the trolley) is available so check it out at www.youthopea.com .

If you have a resource that you would like to bless us with, by all means please share.

No comments: