Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Lost motivation...

For some reason, I've have lost the motivation to write in my blog now, well this may only be a phase I'm going through. Anyhow, I finally applied for a credit card, so I should be getting it soon I hope.

Benny Hinn Miracle Crusade was totally awesome! The power of God was amazing! Well when you got over 10,000 people worshipping God, that's what you get. When we get to heaven, there'll be millions worshipping God, how much better would that be!
So many people got healed on that weekend at the crusade, Jesus is a healing Jesus.

I'm going to Melbourne this Thursday for a conference being held by one of our clients. Then I've got a Brisbane trip coming up the following week. Work is already getting quite hectic, so much to do, yet so little time.

No comments: