Monday, November 14, 2005

YIPEEE!

WOW! I never really thought about the significance of today until now. I was like, hmmm ok what do I need to do now... wait a second... I have no more study to do!!! Woohooo!! Well I can relax for a little while. Actually I still have some marking to do, which I shall endeavour to do tomorrow. Right now, I think I'm just gonna relax for a little bit.

The end of another schooling milestone, and yet another beginning. The beginning of working life, for a while at least. I'm actually planning to do a Masters/PhD later on... yes more study =P but it won't be for a while I guess. Now that uni is done, I've got a whole heap of stuff lined up to do for the summer break. The main ones involving setting up the church database and UniCell preparations for next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PHd !?!?!?!

hmmm so fun is it marking papers over and over?? do u ever get tempted to do what Edna Krabappel did in simpsons and just give them all B's ? :P

Victor said...

Yep.. still not sure if it's going to be PhD or Masters. I'll be working for a while first at least so then when I go back I'll be sure that I'd want to go back.

I kinda did get tempted, but then again not really..hehe

Felix Alim said...

waa.. finished uni now? awesome..

congrats!! it's the best feeling! and even better when you officially graduate! (=